About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

24 hour EEG

We made it to Children's St. Paul yesterday. Jayen was hooked up to an EEG and they began recording. We are hoping and praying that he has a seizure as soon as possible. I know kind of crazy to wish for, but the sooner he has one the sooner we have answers and can go home. We found out after we got here that Dalan is not allowed in the hospital. Because it is peak flu and cold season, no one under the age of 5 is allowed to visit the hospital. Matt met my mom half way so Dalan could stay with them until we can get him. No exactly sure when that will be. This is just a waiting game until he has another seizure. I guess we will just HURRY UP AND W.A.I.T!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness... my heart just breaks seeing the pics. We are praying for Jayen and your family each chance we get!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete