About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Crazy Wish

Last night Dr. Frost, our neurologist here at Children's St. Paul, decided to decrease Jayen's depakote to see if that will bring on a seizure. Nothing as of yet. Mommy and daddy are trying to recreate the situations at home when Jayen is having seizures. We made Jayen walk for an hour today. He took puzzle pieces from Mommy and walked them over to daddy and put them in their place. He also did some independent steps from the wall. We are still hoping and praying for answers and the only way to get them is to see a seizure while on the EEG. Crazy thing to wish for! Jayen walked to daddy and beat his previous record. He can now take 7 steps from the wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment