About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

We started our festivities at our house. Daddy had to show his boys how to blow things up. Jayen was actually interested in them this year. He loved the snaps and was semi-interested in the sparklers.
We went to Werner Park to watch the fireworks. What a great display they had. It was nice to sit back and watch them without worrying about anyone hurting themselves. Jayen was pointing at the sky and making oooooo noises. It was so nice to see him interacting like that.




On Monday we went over to Jerry and Kathy Hayek's house. Jayen was having a great time with Marty Riedler! What a great day and a great end to the fourth of July weekend.



1 comment:

  1. I cry everytime I check out your blog...love Jayen, love you...xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete