About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What a horrible, horrible day!

Today we had to finally say goodbye to our favorite peditrician ever, Dr. Toth. Of course being in the military we are constantly relocating. I should have known it wouldn't be any different for our doctor. We are so thankful he was with us through this crazy journey. I don't know that I could have gotten through this without him. He was always down to earth and straight forward about everything. He will truly be missed!



For A Wonderful Doctor


To earn the title “Doctor” is an honor, it is true....


Fruition of a lifelong dream, achieved by just a few.


It’s a journey that has brought you to this time and to this place,


Where you can make a difference with each challenge that you face.


But, still, the wisdom you acquired each step along the way,


Is not all that defines you as you travel through each day.


For knowledge in and of itself is only just a part...


The thing that makes you specia is your kind and gentle heart.


And when a Doctor cares as much as you “sincerely” do


The world becomes a better place, no doubt, because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment