About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Offutt Air Show

What a long weekend. We were invited to the special needs air show on Friday. I was a little rainy but otherwise a great day to be outside. The boys are in love with airplanes and enjoyed watching all of the tricks. Jayen was fascinated and couldn't stop smiling. He was pointing and following the planes in the sky. It was so great to see.
We went on Saturday as a family and got to walk inside some of the planes. Daddy had to work on of the booths on Sunday so we decided to bother him. We spent the whole weekend on the runway at Offutt Air Force Base but it was worth all the great memories we made!

No comments:

Post a Comment