About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I guess we are going

Matt and I have been bugging the poor ladies at referral managment every half hour to see if we are going or not. Finally at 3:50 we got the word. Matt got off work at 4, we PACKED the car and headed to Sioux City to meet my mom. Between my parents and my brother and sister-in-law Dalan will be kept busy. We really didn't want to leave him and are so heartbroken but we know it would be best. Love you buddy and have a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment