About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another seizure

It has been two weeks since our last seizure and I was starting to get a little hopeful that we had found the right dosing and medicines to control them again. I was wrong! This morning Jayen woke up and had another pretty big seizure. It would not stop. When we thought it was over we laid him in bed so his brain could sleep and recover, but I had noticed his hand grabbing at the sheets. His seizure lasted close to seven minutes. I don't know where to go from here. I'll call Minnesota on Monday. Is this ever going to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment