About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Knock on wood again

I called Dr. Frost's office Monday to update them on Jayen. I didn't hear back from them so I called again Tuesday. We decided that since Jayen had been seizure free since last Thursday that we would go ahead and cancel his appointment for Friday. Well aparently I didn't knock on wood because he woke up this morning and had a seizure. I'm thankful that Matt was here and able to help because this was our first time giving the diastat. I'm not sure what it is supposed to do because Jayen seemed to go about like he usually does. He seized for another 3 minutes then slept for about an hour. I need to do some more research to see what the side effects are. THIS SUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment