About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, September 14, 2012

New Medicine

Doctor's office called back yesterday and wants us to start a new medicine called Vimpat. I'm a little nervous because I think the nurse talked about the side effects for a good ten minutes. I have to keep a very close eye on him since the Vimpat could interact with his Lamictal. I just hope we can find something that works. I'm really getting nervous. We usually can control them relatively quickly, but this time it is taking longer to find the right concoction.
Jayen's current drug regimen includes a B6 vitamin, 50 MG Lamictal in the morning and 100 MG at night, 125 MG Zonegram at night, 2 ML Klonopin, and 25 MG Vimpat at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment