About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I hate doctors

I hate doctors, is going to be Jayen's new motto. He was kind of put through the ringer today. We went in to get a wart taken care of on his foot. We have been trying to get rid of it for a couple months now using the bandaid things, but it isn't working. He ended up getting four warts frozen off. We were told one of them was so big it could take two or three more times to take it completely off. I could hear him screaming from the waiting room. Good thing daddy was there to help him. Mommy can't hold him down anymore.
After the wart fiasco we had to go get our flu mists. But apparently Jayen missed the mist cutoff by two weeks and had to get the shot instead. Poor baby. Again had to be held down. I really think his mind is saying "I hate doctors!"

No comments:

Post a Comment