About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Yet another

I'm still waiting to hear back from Dr. Frost's office about Jayen's seizure on Thursday but now I have to update them on the one he had this morning as well.
A horrible night followed by a horrible morning. Brilyn woke up in the middle of the night crying. I went to check on her and she had puked everywhere and was laying in it face down. It was so scary. I screamed and Matt came in to help. We cleaned her up but I was too scared to let her sleep in her bed. So she slept in our room and I slept with one eye open. A little later Jayen woke up screaming, but when we went in to check on him he was fast asleep. I don't know what happened but this morning when he woke up he had another seizure. Thank God we are headed to Minnesota next week. We need to get this figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment