About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Day of Preschool

We somewhat successfully completed our first day of preschool. If you count the email I got halfway through the day saying Jayen broke down when they tried to change his diaper so they didn't change it successfull! I just felt like the whole thing was way too rushed. We had his transition meeting on Monday the 7th and he started school on the 8th. I haven't received a handbook or anything about classroom policies or procedures. I just feel like there are so many unanswered questions and that they really didn't get a change to know Jayen before I dropped him off with a bunch of complete strangers.



 


Thankfully our wonderful services coordinator volunteered to go to Jayen's school and check on him and hang out for a little bit. I think it made Jayen feel good but probably made mommy feel even better!
Remember, "I love you Buddy, and ALWAYS do your best!"

No comments:

Post a Comment