About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Sleepful nights

Talked to Carol, from Dr. Frost's office, today about the Klonopin addition. Last night was interesting. It took Jayen F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to fall asleep (bedtime at 8 but didn't fall asleep until midnight) but then slept through the night. I repeat, he slept through the night!!!! I would have thrown a party, but Brilyn decided it was her night to not sleep so I was still awake most of the night. Carol and I agreed that doing Melatonin to help him fall asleep and Klonopin to keep him asleep will hopefully be a great combination. We will try it this weekend and see how things go. Wish us many sleepful nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment