About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The way WE see things

Today we were watching a movie at Grandma and Grandpa Kuchta's house with our cousins Madison, Hunter, Morgan, and Brooklyn. They bought us the movie "Rise of the Guardians" for Easter. It was such a cute movie, but the cutest part didn't even come from a line on the movie. It came from Dalan. He was laying beside his older cousin Madison and was asking her questions throughout, but one question broke my heart. The character Sandman didn't talk. Dalan leaned over to Madison and said, "Why doesn't Sandman talk?" Madison replied I don't know. Dalan's quick whitted answer shocked me and I broke into tears. He said, "Oh he must have seizures like Jayen!" WOW!!!
I love that he doesn't see his brother as different. Everyone else must be like his brother. I love that little boy and am so thankful that Jayen has him looking out for him for the rest of his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment