About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Finally has an ID

Jayen finally has a medical ID! We have been tossing around the idea of getting him one for about three years now. I guess it was finally time!

We wanted something that would be cool enough that he would want to wear it, but resistant enough for our holy terror. It is a velcro strap with a pocket on the inside. In the pocket there is a waterproof, pull out tag that we could add all his information to.
 
So far he has done a pretty good job of keeping it on. We had Dalan wear his slap bracelet so Jayen thought he was being just as cool as Dalan. I guess he gives in to peer pressure. We might have to work on that one, but in this case was to our advantage ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment