About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

GO BIG RED and Go away seizures!

Woke up this morning at the hotel to Jayen having a seizure.We were in Lincoln to watch the Husker Red and White Game.  I was so scared we were going to have to call the ambulance to the hotel. Thankfully it was only about 5-6 minutes long so no second diastat or ambulance was required. What are we going to do? I just want him to have a normal life. I want to not wake up and stare at him without blinking just to watch and make sure that he isn't going to have another seizure.

No comments:

Post a Comment