About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

An ENTIRE YEAR

Jayen has had seizures for an entire year straight today. I remember getting ready to go to the hospital to have our new baby girl and seeing Jayen have a seizure after one year and four days seizure free. We have never been unable to control his seizures for this long. We are in new territory and I am fearful this is something Jayen will live with for the rest of his life. We have quickly learned (with Jayen in preschool now) how often he is excluded or things have to be modified to work for him. This is our life... Our Crazy Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment