About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last day of school

Today was Jayen's last day of school, but it started off really bad. Of all the days today had to be a seizure day. I was really worried he was going to miss out on all the fun activities planned for the last day of school. It was Jayen's first field day and the rule is that if he has a seizure he doesn't go to school. So instead of calling the secretary as usual, I emailed the teacher and asked if I was with him today if he could still attend. She was more than willing to let him join in the fun. So I just had to find someone to watch the other two kids within a moment's notice. Thankfully Uncle John was home until 11 and daddy could get them on his lunch break. It all worked out for the best and mommy got some great time in with Jayen!

Jayen Loved the parachute!

 
Then we celebrated with McDonald's. Don't tell Dalan!

2 comments:

  1. I've been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?

    my site -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for every other informative website.
    The place else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect method?
    I've a project that I am simply now working on, and I've been at the glance out for such info.


    Here is my web-site -

    ReplyDelete