About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Railroad Days

We have been wanting to do railroad days since we have kids big enough to say "Choo Choo"! So glad we finally were able to do it. I had the best time ever, pretty sure everyone else did too.
You can see Jayen's excitement when he got to ride the minature train. He had a smile that stretched from ear to ear.

We all got to ride on a little bigger version. I love seeing their smiles and excitement.

Kenefick Park
We always see these trains on the hill when we come back from grandma and grandpa's house, but have never stopped to see them. They were so HUGE! I didn't realize how big trains really are.

The boys were even excited to ride on a BUS! WHOOOOOO. Glad you like it boys. You might be riding a few more of those soon!

We even liked the trolley!

No comments:

Post a Comment