About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

We are all learning sign language

I have been wanting to do this for months and finally found someone to help me. Every Sunday the kids go to to Children's Literature. There is an opening song that is sung everytime and I wished I could sign it for Jayen. Well now I know how!!!!


Come and join the circle,
Come and take my hand.
Come and join the circle,
Come and be my friend.
Gather round and see
what the world can be.
Come and join the circle,
Come and share God's word with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment