About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Guess who's back, Back again. Toth is back, tell a friend!!!

I think I have been singing this silly little version of Eminem in my head all day!!! I can't explain how excited I am that our FAVORITE DOCTOR EVER is back. I was a little jealous when Matt and the kids got to see him when I was out of town. Ok, very jealous!!!!! This is going to be so bitter sweet. I'm am unbelievably happy that we get him for the next ten months, but so unbelievably upset that it is only for 10 more months. I know he will have such great insight for me. Especially since he just went through the PCS process.
Going back to singing now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment