About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Jayen did it!

I have this funny feeling that those will be Brilyn's favorite words...Jayen did it! It was such a hectic, crazy night. We had open house for school (can't believe they start tomorrow), daddy was trying to meet up with someone, and we had our first football practice. In the midst of mommy trying to make a quick meal before we headed out the door again, this is what we discovered. No one will admit to anything. Kind of hard to ask the youngest two when neither one can speak a word. AHHHH! At least we don't have pictures scheduled anytime soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment