About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Miracle League

I'm so glad we got hooked up with the Miracle League!!! It most definitely is a miracle. We couldn't make the first two games of the season so this was Jayen's first game. 


He got on base and was so excited!!! He kept looking at me and giving me a thumbs up!!
 
Each player's name is announced and heard throughout the stadium, every player gets to bat each inning, every player gets on base, there are no outs, and it ALWAYS ends in a tie. This was such a great experience for Jayen and our entire family. Dalan was able to be Jayen's buddy and help him out. Mommy was in tears all morning. Can't wait to come back next Saturday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment