About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Flag Football

After Jayen's baseball game, lunch, and naps, we headed to Dalan's first flag football game. Jayen was in awe of his big brother!

 Football ready!
 
 The natives were getting restless so mommy had to take him for a walk! We ended up sitting down on the other side of the field. No one was around us. It was a nice moment, that lasted as long as it took daddy to get this shot!
 
Dalan was a natural. He started on defense and even pulled a flag!

 In the second half he was on offense and scored a touchdown!!!!
 
Today was such a great day watching both the boys playing sports. I am very blessed and so lucky they both are social and athletic.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment