About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Zoo and Nebraska Bucket List

Today we met up with our friends the Loftus' for a zoo trip! We love the zoo and even more we love to share it with daddy and our friends. The weather was perfect, the friends were perfect, and the memories were perfect!
 
 Brilyn playing with the big kids in the aquarium!
 
The monkies staring at the gorillas. I thought we were the ones in the exhibit for a little bit. With 5 kids I was pretty thankful we were already at the zoo!
 
I love when the kids get big enough to decide what they want to see and start exploring the zoo.

Dinosaur dig. While digging for fossils we discovered a couple onery boys. We buried them up and left them for the next person to find!

The Loftus' helped us with one of our Nebraska Bucket List items. This is going to be shocking, but we had never been on the carousel at the zoo, until today! We still have to do the skyfari but I guess that mean we have to come back another day! Thank you Mike, Renee, William, and Mallory for the perfect day. We love making memories with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment