About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, September 13, 2013

No call back

I didn't hear back from Dr. Frost's office on Thursday, so all day Friday I was very short with people on the phone. I even yelled at my mom and told her we couldn't talk because I was waiting for the doctor to call. She was teasing me and immediately called back after we hung up the phone. Gotta love her! Right?!?!  I took my phone with me and went to work out. I had the music down low and kept looking at my phone to make sure I didn't miss this LONG AWAITED for call. When I returned home Matt and the kids were gone but all the vehicles were still here. I searched the house and still couldn't find them, so I called Matt. Apparently the EXACT same time I was calling him, Minnesota was calling me. It didn't even ring. When I hung up the phone I noticed I had a voicemail. Carol stated she would try me again in just a little bit. I waited and waited and waited. An hour passed and I knew she wasn't calling me back. I ended up calling the after hours doctor to see if they could get a hold of her. This was ridiculous. I knew it was Friday and she wouldn't call me back over the weekend either. What do we have to do to get a doctor's office to call back? This mommy is feeling frustrated! Phone bombing the office on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment