About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Seizure Saturday

We knew it was coming. Another seizure this morning. Jayen had his last baseball game with the Miracle League today too so the seizure came at a bad time. He was not wanting to participate in any of the activities he usually loves. I was in Lincoln at a dear friend's baby shower and wasn't able to help out. I think Daddy has a better understanding now of what it is like to have all three kids and Jayen having a meltdown. He is a trooper and got a few brownie points for that one. Although Jayen was less than thrilled to be playing baseball, he was very excited about getting his trophy!


His brother is pretty jealous, Dalan can't wait until he gets his first trophy.
I'm so thankful for the opportunity for Jayen to play baseball and be a part of the Mircale League. They truly were a miracle to us. Wish we were going to be around to do it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment