About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Speaking engagment

I was just asked to speak to a Kiwanis club in Wayne, Nebraska. I feel honored but so increadibly nervous. I have to see if it will all work into our schedule. They are looking for ways to help families of special needs children on a bigger platform. Individual requests for assistance are hard for a small organization, so they are looking for ideas to help more children, more parents, and more families. After talking with the president of the club, I think I have a few ideas. This could be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment