About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Caught in an awkard position!

Today was pajama day at school for Jayen and his classmates. They worked towards putting all the pieces of Mr. Potato Head together with their good behavior and when he was completed they earned a pajama day. I think mommy needs to start a Mr. Potato Head project at home, but when he is completed I have to wear something other than pajamas!!!!
I really didn't plan on sending Jayen to school in the pajamas he wore at night, but it wasn't worth the fight to put a different set on him this morning. He loved his ninja turtles ones and didn't want silly polar bears. I was out of our normal routine when I didn't change his clothes so I completely forgot to take off his pull up and put underware on him. Sitting in the parking lot of school it dawned on me. So we quickly tried putting some underware on him before anyone noticed. That didn't work so well!!! We were caught with our pants down, LITERALLY! Jayen's teacher was walking out the door to talk to me about scheduling his IEP. She walked right up to the car door and saw exactly what we were doing. Sorry for the indecency Ms. Shank!
Oh the joys of having kids!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment