About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Up, down, up, down hopefully things will turn around!

After retuning from Minnesota I have been working on getting back to everyone and completing everything on my to do list. One thing was to get back with Mrs. Lucas from Bellevue Public Schools about transportation. When we left we were told that they figured out the bus but were just trying to find someone to ride the bus with Jayen. They wanted us to meet with the nurses to talk about what exactly was needed for Jayen so if things changed while we were gone then we could find an appropriate person to handle the situation. Mrs. Lucas wasn't available when I called so I left a message. I was taken back when someone else called me back and stated that they couldn't find anyone so they would once again transport him to a different school, but wouldn't be able to transport to his current school. WHAT!!!! I was already given his pick up and drop off times and now you are telling me you can't do it again. What a roller coaster. I was quite heated.
Later that day, I received a call back from Mrs. Lucas. I'm not sure what changed again, but now I was informed that the school was given permission to hire a part time position to ride the bus with Jayen and stay with him during the school day. We would have to wait through the hiring process, but everything would be worked out. I guess we will wait to see if anything changes again. I am at the point where I will believe Jayen gets to ride the bus when he is actually sitting on the bus! This roller coaster ride is making me sick and just want off!

No comments:

Post a Comment