About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, October 4, 2013

MRI rescheduled

We had our MRI scheduled for 3:30. We completed all the questionnaires this morning and made sure Jayen was NPO by 730. (which was a task in and of itself) Breakfast was supposed to be delivered at 6:30 so he could be done eating by 7:30. It didn't arrive until 7:15. We shoved as many bites into his little mouth as we could before the nurse came and took the tray away! After talking with the doctor during morning rounds, we decided that since we haven't recorded a seizure yet that we would try to see if we could reschedule the MRI so we don't have to take EEG leads off then put them back on. Thankfully with the reschedule we were able to get a 3T instead of the regular MRI. Unfortunatly, we have to stay until Tuesday now.
Missing my other babies like crazy, and super sad I have to miss my sister's homecoming. She was part of the court this year and I have to miss it. Hope they are videotaping it for me.
I'll keep updating as often as possible!


Gave Dr. Frost his picture this morning during rounds. He loved it and chuckled a little. Apparently he liked it, the residents came out and said he was showing it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment