About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

On the road again!

Today was Jayen's field trip with his class to Fontenelle Forest. It was a crazy day trying to pack suitcases, the car, and get everything ready to leave as soon as he returned. I wanted to go on the field trip with him so my time was minimal to get EVERYTHING ready for our trip. Bryan met us at the house early to see where/how Dalan's drop off for school goes. We can't thank him enough for all his help! I don't know what we would have done otherwise. Jayen's field trip was fun. Brilyn and I were able to touch the animals with him. We touched a turtle, rabbit, and snake. Well, I didn't touch the snake! After his field trip, he rode the bus back to school and I was able to pick him up right away. We ran home, finished packing, got gas, and grabbed dad. On the road to Minnesota again. We were able to meet Tanya in Vermillion to drop of Brilyn. She was so quiet and unsure of what was going on. She didn't cry, but didn't make any sounds at all. I hate having to leave her. She is just too young to understand what is going on. We finally arrived at the hotel around 9pm. We all grabbed our swimsuits and jumped in the pool. We wanted to make sure Jayen had a little fun before his hell began. The water was freezing so I let daddy and Jayen swim and play. I supervised and took on the lifeguard role. No one drowned but there was a lot of horseplay. Off to bed. Early morning. Updates when they are avialable!






No comments:

Post a Comment