About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Spinning spinning round and round

I have finally had the opportunity to sit down and do a little more research on our new diagnosis. Not sure I understand anymore than I did when we left, but I feel like I could explain it better to someone else now.
I'm a member of three different PMG support groups, I have singed up for a couple newsletters, and have asked for a family who also has a child with PMG to contact me. Yeah, probably a little too much but I want to be prepared.
I think I need to leave the computer and google alone for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment