About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

waiting, waiting, waiting, keep waiting

AHHHHH! I don't know how long I can continue this buildup. I have waited for a call back from the doctors office. I made sure not to bother them this entire week in case they didn't get to his case until yesterday. I called in the evening and again today just too see what the response finally is. Are we doing surgery? What is in the cards for my baby? Well, apparently all I get to do is wait some more. They had to cancel the surgical conference today because they didn't have enough doctors available. Now we have to wait until next Tuesday. I'm not a patient person and this stress is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment