About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

WIRES OFF!!!!

TODAY THE WIRES COME OFF!!!! MRI scheduled for this afternoon so the wires have to come off. Long awaited!

Before-This is what Jayen has looked like for the past week. It is so fun seeing what the kids look like in their everyday lives. We have seen some friends come and go and everytime the wires come off, everyone is so impressed with how they look.

He was so brave. Way easier to take off than put on!


A few of the electrodes actually took off his skin. It was very painful for him when the solution they used to get the glue off would touch them.

First real bath in a week. Daddy was letting him go crazy! He even had a countdown and let him splash as much as he liked. It got EVERYWHERE but daddy didn't care, he didn't have to clean it up! I think this happens at home a lot too! Might have to start requiring more help with the cleaning.

Look how handsome!

Jayen's transformation! Everyone was so impressed with how blonde he is. Zondra, one of the nurses we have had all three stays, asked if I bleached his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment