About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Finally a time and a place

We were finally given the go ahead to schedule Jayen's PET scan in Minnesota. For over a week we tried to find somewhere locally that had all the components of the test we were looking for. With no luck, we decided it would be best to just go back to Minnesota. Jayen is scheduled for a follow-up office visit with Dr. Frost on Wednesday, December 4th and a PET scan with EEG and sedation on Thursday, December 5th. Glad we can finally get things going.

No comments:

Post a Comment