About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Mahoney State Park

Except for his first birthday, we have had all of Jayen's birthday parties at Vala's Pumpkin Patch. This year we decided to do something a little different. We rented a cabin at Mahoney State Park. We had to rent it for Friday and Saturday since they have a two night minimum. This gave our family a chance to enjoy the cabin before everyone else arrived. It also gave mommy the chance to decorate and get everything done the night before.
Daddy really enjoyed having a fireplace and showing his manly skills. He was in charge of keeping the fire going all weekend!

A few streamers in the shapre of a spider web.

I think the kids enjoyed the fireplace too!

Mommy had some extra time to work on the cake and cupcakes! I think I am getting better at this cake making thing. What started as a way to save money on birthday parties has turned into a little passion of mine! Wish I had time to take some classes!!!
 
We decided to let Jayen open the gifts from our family the night before the party.

And it kept the kids busy for a little bit so we could get some more stuff done.
 

So glad we got this evening to enjoy as a family. Wish we could live here, but daddy said they would have to give us a crazy good discount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment