About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Waiting game, as always!

After calling the admissions lady in Minnesota to see what I could do to help the process along so we could get a date for the PET scan, I was informed that Jayen will actually be presented at the surgical conference this week. I was a little upset that no one had called me to tell me this information. Now I was supposed to wait for the surgical conference again then figure out what they want to do for testing. Well, I was supposed to get a call around 9 today. As I figured, I left three messages and haven't received any return calls. I'm not good at waiting. I just want to know what is going to happen. What are the options? What is our next step? PLEASE just give this worrying mom a call back!

No comments:

Post a Comment