About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Anonymous

When we were home last weekend, mom said there was a letter in the mail for Jayen. It looked like a Christmas card. She didn't open it. She just saved it for us. I wasn't sure what it was or who it was from. I opened it and was completely blow away. There was a beautiful card filled with beautiful words and signed Anonymous. Anonymous wrote that he/she was a retired special education teacher, had come across my blog and had been following our story for a while now. He/she felt that in the Christmas spirit it would be a great time to "pay it forward". I'm so overwhelmed with this gesture! I can't believe that someone would do something like this.
I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, "Thank you Anonymous!"
I have a sneaky suspicion we have actually met once before!

1 comment: