About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Increased Ritalin

Ritalin has been going well, I think. I haven't really noticed a huge difference. After talking with Carol from Dr. Frost's office yesterday, she suggested we increase the ritalin. I guess we will try it for the weekend and let her know on Monday. The first day didn't go so well. I was crying all day long. This really wasn't my baby! He was zombie-ish and just out of it. I don't think it helped that it was a seizure day. I promised I would give it a weekend so we will see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment