About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Packing again

Packing our bags for yet another trip to Minnesota. This trip somehow seems very different than past trips. I don't know why I sense something very strange. I can't tell if it is a good sense or bad. I'm so nervous for this procedure. Jayen is scheduled to have a follow-up with Dr. Frost on Wednesday then his PET scan on Thursday. I have the feeling that this is the beginning of a very long road. I don't know why I keep feeling like it is the beginning since we have been on this crazy journey for almost 4 years now. Very nervous mommy! Hope this provides some more answers and less questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment