About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello Christmas, Goodbye Halloween!

We try to set up the tree Thanksgiving weekend, but things don't always happen the way we plan. This year we made each of the kids place their yearly ornaments on the tree. We took a minute to put them in order from their first to their last. It gave each of us the opportunity to reflect on the years :'( Oh how fast they are flying. I really loved doing this. Hope we do it again next year.
 

 
After the tree was put up, we decided to "take down" the Halloween decorations. Might as well do it in a fun way!


What goes up....Must come down!
 
1...2...3

Brilyn couldn't stop giggling long enough to push her pumpkin off. She needed some assistance.

Even Grandma Hochstein got in on the fun. She stopped by and saw what we were doing and wanted a turn as well.

Jayen wasn't so fond of getting up on the ladder and pushing it off so we improvised! It still smashed!

Dalan couldn't get enough! He wanted to do it again and again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment