About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Santa Day Camp

I had always wondered if a day camp would ever be in Jayen's future; he is only 4, he isn't potty trained, he doesn't have any verbal communication, and his seizures are always a possibility. We came across this great opportunity for the boys to go to a Santa daycamp. I had to fill out a 14 page interview about Jayen to make sure they were prepared. I was so worried!!!!
When we got there, Jayen was so excited to play he ran away before we could say goodbye. Dalan was a little less thrilled about being there. He didn't want us to leave. I felt so horrible. We were just gone to Minnesota and now we were leaving him again.
I knew they would have a great time if they just gave it a little bit. When we went back to pick them up they were all smiles. They performed a Christmas song and we ate some goodies, then we got to see the big man again.
 
 
 
 Santa was so nice! He even laughed when Jayen pulled his beard.
 
I'm in love with this picture! How cute! I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment