About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bus Bus Bus

After so much anticipation and hard work, Jayen got to ride the bus today!! He was so excited. I couldn't stop smiling at the smile that was plastered on his face. He was grinning from ear to ear from the moment the bus rounded the corner to the second I saw him drive off.

What a big man. I can do this mommy!

I love that the bus has a seat belt!
Of course mommy couldn't just let him drive off. I had to follow the bus to school. I promise not to do this everyday!
 
Jayen was so excited to show daddy his bus. I see that smile again. I think this is going to be such a good thing for Jayen!

No comments:

Post a Comment