About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Not so drugged!

I think I am ok with how the ritalin is going. This weekend we met up with the Loftus' at the zoo. We wanted to all go to the Imax but weren't sure how it would go. Jayen and Brilyn are not good at sitting still for more than 10 seconds, so movies are usually not an option. The movie actually went great. Beyond great! Brilyn was in love with her NeNe and sat with Renee and Mallory the entire time. Jayen was so intrigued and sat through the entire movie. I think he even understood and liked the movie. That has never happened before. It was such an enjoyable day.
Things have been going pretty well since then too. I have noticed on seizure days that the ritalin seems to make him a little foggy. Not sure if ritalin and diastat are too much together. The other days seems to be going well. The therapists at PTC noticed his attention span was a little better and he wasn't as distracted. I'm excited to see what his teacher thinks on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment