About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Proven wrong again and again! What a puzzle!

Of course as soon as I say anything or write anything about how good he is doing, he has to prove me wrong. Last night was back to being up 1000 times, waking up at 4 am and not wanting to go back to bed, then to top it off he decided to poop while standing up to pee. The poop thing was just the icing on the cake. (Even though it didn't look or smell nearly like icing!) Literally as I'm on the phone with his teacher, two minutes before the bus is to pick him up, he decided he has to go to the bathroom. I tried to have him sit but he wanted to stand. After he was done peeing he stood there and finished the rest of his business. I tried keeping my composure on the phone and continue the conversation while cleaning up his pants, legs, shoes that he decided to step in poop with, the toilet, myself, and keep Brilyn out of it all. Then the bus pulls up! What a great start to the day. I'm not sure I should be writing about his triumphs anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment