About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, January 31, 2014

How special of a last day.

I'm so thankful Jayen's teacher suggested a little get together with Jayen on his last day of school. I guess my mind was just a little too occupied to even put together anything like this. We came to school and had lunch with Jayen, even brought him his favorite Taco Bell! The class had a little going away party for him. After lunch we went back to the classroom to pack up and were met by some of our amazing friends form school. Jayen's teachers, nurse, and helpers put together these AMAZING baskets for us. There was one basket for Jayen to take to the hospital and another for Dalan and Brilyn to help at home. How amazing is that? They thought of our entire family. They were even sneaky enough to call our social worker from Minnesota to ask for some nearby food places and got gift cards for those places. I can't thank them all enough! We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Bellevue Elementary family. You don't know how truly awesome you all are. You are forever in our hearts and forever a part of our family!

Ms. Shank is even wearing our Jayen ribbon!

Ms. Shelby doesn't like taking pictures but we want to make sure we always remember her. Even is Jayen seems to think she doesn't exist anymore ;)

Jayen wanted to dig right in.
 
Everywhere I looked there was something else to see. The baskets were so full! I'm just so overwhelmed. This was so heartwarming. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment