About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I.V. #5 (Sung to the toon of Mambo #5)

Ok, Obviously I have been in this hospital for far too long if I'm making up new versions of songs to go with our I.V.'s. We have found Jayen's weak spot. He is absolutely terrified of I.V.'s. He left the O.R. with two, they fell out. We put another one in, it fell out. We put another one in, when it was time to come out he was so upset and wasn't letting anyone come close to him. He is in so much distress when they come close to his arm. So we decided to refuse another one. I'm sure we will be persuaded by the doctors in the morning, but I wasn't going to hold Jayen down again so they could put a 5th one in. Hate how he looks at me when I have to hold him so someone can hurt him. I promise I don't want to Jayen! I hope some day he will realize why we did all of this!

Still no seizure! Hurry up and wait a little more! Hoping to be out of here in at least 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment