About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Allejulia!

After fourteen days we finally had a seizure! This was such a typical seizure for Jayen. Still waiting to hear back from the doctor as to what our next step is. I think we are still waiting to see one more seizure.

Daddy had to shave since he promised to shave when Jayen had a seizure. He was starting to look like Frankie and Mohammad. Our EEG friends with full beards. So glad that is gone!

 
We were able to have a visit from a new friend today too. Ms. Kim from Child Life came in for music therapy. The first time she was here the only thing she could get Jayen to let her play was the Thomas the train song. So the second time we saw her, she brought Jayen a train whistle so Jayen could help her sing. This was the first time Jayen let her play more than two songs. He kept telling her more and flashing a little smerk.
 
These little visits are what help us get through the days!


No comments:

Post a Comment