About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Let the quarantine begin!

Renee can you teach me your ways. I know you are one CLEAN lady! Somehow she can keep one twin from getting the bug from the other. I'm in awe of her cleaning magic!

 
This is the sign I placed on our front door. Hope it gets the point across. I am going to try my best to keep Jayen from getting sick this next week, but this is going to be one giant feat! Everyone has been warned that they will be washing their hands 1000 times a day, changing their clothes and showering as soon as they get home. Praying that he doesn't catch anything in the next week. We have worked so hard to get to this place that I can't imagine having to cancel it. Praying for health for everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment